Error while opening Modler

Hi,   I have tried installing mendix 9.6 online and off line as per the documentation but still keep on getting the same error. System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information. at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.DIContainer.AssemblyTypesProvider.GetTypes() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\DIContainer\AssemblyTypesProvider.cs:line 29 at Mendix.Modeler.Theming.StylesInitializer.InitializeStyleTypes(ITypesProvider typesProvider) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Theming\StylesInitializerAttribute.cs:line 44 at Mendix.Modeler.MainWindow.Program.Main() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.MainWindow\Program.cs:line 54 --- LoaderException --- Method 'RetrieveCredentialsOrSignInAsync' in type 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader.Apis.SignInApi' from assembly 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader, Version=9.6.0.27784, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation. --- LoaderException --- Method 'Initialize' in type 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader.Apis.Operators.MicroflowOperatorApi' from assembly 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader, Version=9.6.0.27784, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.  any help will be appreciated, thanks. Vincent
asked
4 answers

Do you have more Mendix modelers installed?  Why dont you install 9.5.0 modeler to see if the installation succeeds and then try to install 9.6.0.

answered

Hi,

same issue for me , for 9.6.1, 9.6.0 , 9.5.0 versions… do you have a solution ? 

I already uninstalled everything and reinstalled, same error.

Thanks for your help

answered

Same problem here …

Tried different versions without any luck.

System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes()
   at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.DIContainer.AssemblyTypesProvider.GetTypes() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\DIContainer\AssemblyTypesProvider.cs:line 29
   at Mendix.Modeler.Theming.StylesInitializer.InitializeStyleTypes(ITypesProvider typesProvider) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Theming\StylesInitializerAttribute.cs:line 39
   at Mendix.Modeler.MainWindow.Program.Main() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.MainWindow\Program.cs:line 54
--- LoaderException ---
Method 'RetrieveCredentialsOrSignInAsync' in type 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader.Apis.SignInApi' from assembly 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader, Version=9.5.1.27523, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation.
--- LoaderException ---
Method 'Initialize' in type 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader.Apis.Operators.MicroflowOperatorApi' from assembly 'Mendix.Modeler.Extension.Loader, Version=9.5.1.27523, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' does not have an implementation

answered

Hi folks,

I recently have faced the exact same issue with other Studio Pro versions. Uninstalling Studio Pro and reinstalling them didn't do the trick.

The day before the issue, I had installed ngpsql components (to be able to connect to postgreSQL DB with excel) which add some assemblies on the GAC (with a warm-up message). So I have uninstalling these components and after a laptop restart, all my Studio Pro versions have been working again.

I hope this will help you to fix issues on your side !

answered