Mendix Studio Pro

Hi All, I m new to Mendix. Self learning and Pursuing certification . When I try to install Studio Pro thru the academy (“ Rapid Developer Certification”) path , installation was successful but unable to enter the login credentials and it is disabled. Please help to come over this issue. Attached screen shot below.     
asked
3 answers

The screenshot looks like you are able to enter the credentials. What happens if you enter a username and a password and click sign in? You need to use your mendix credentials.

The stuff that is grey is the siemens or sap login. You usually don’t need them if you are directly working with mendix cloud.

answered

Hi, Thank you for the quick response. It does not allow to enter my credentials in Studio Pro. I used my corporate credentials to register for Mendix and no issues till I completed my Mendix Studio courses thru Rapid developer Academy.

Please note I do not have siemens or sap login. Not sure whether the issue is installing and accessing Mendix Studio Pro thru the academy course.

Thank you.

answered

You can sign in using the same userid/password that you can use to log in to the webpage that is showing in the background: support.mendix.com. Webconnection seems ok.

If you keep being stuck, do the Microsoft-solution: remove StudioPro from your computer and re-download and re-install it.

answered