Unable to send email

Unable to send email. Please check the configuration. com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: There is no email address found to send this email to.     at EmailTemplate.SendEmailMessage (JavaAction : 'Send Email')     at EmailTemplate.IVK_SendEmail (SubMicroflow : 'SendEmailMessage')     at ELMS.SendMailToManager (SubMicroflow : 'IVK_SendEmail')     at ELMS.savechanges (SubMicroflow : 'SendMailToManager') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:85) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.CoreException: There is no email address found to send this email to.     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:156) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: There is no email address found to send this email to.     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:30) Caused by: There is no email address found to send this email to.     at emailtemplate.actions.SendEmail.executeAction(SendEmail.java:155)     at emailtemplate.actions.SendEmail.executeAction(SendEmail.java:25)   i have given mentioned email addresses everywhere , i dont know where i am missing, please let me know if you find something regarding this.   Thanks Maria
asked
3 answers

Hi Maria, 

The error is about your Send To value is empty so there is no recipient value, when you use the send email microflow the To attribute should be filled out.

answered

send email to its empty

answered

I can see your value from EmailTemplate, not from the Email entity, your steps should be:
1- retrieve your Email Template object
2- create an Email Object and fill in the information like below in the picture as this is the object that you will send to IVK_SendEmail microflow to send the email out. 

answered