An error occurred while deploying

Hello, When I tried to run locally my application on another computer, I got this error: “An error occurred while deploying Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Mendix\MyProject-main\deployment\web\js\login_i18n.js’.” For information, I did not create a login_i18n.js in my theme directory and the deployment works fine on my othe computer. Could you help me?  
asked
8 answers

Hey , 

I suggest you to go to developer portal and download the latest package on your app on another machine and then open in studio pro. 

Let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Sarthak

answered

Seems like the package is missing something. What I would suggest you to do is to delete the entire project directory from your local machine and download it again from Studio Pro. That way, it will retrieve all the package again and hopefully include that missing part it’s complaining about. Then, try to run and see. If this trouble persists, try submitting a ticket request. I’ve found that the Mendix customer support responds quickly and troubleshoots effectively.

answered

Try to clear your deployment directory (Project → Clean deployment directory) before running your project and see if that helps.

answered

I already tried and it did not solve the problem...

answered

for your information, I have the same issue for all my application on this computer…

So it seems something is wrong with my mendix pro installed on this computer…

But I already tried to uninstall/reinstall, I tried newer version but I still have the same issue...

answered

You could try to change the location of where you store your Mendix apps, maybe try under your user profile in the machine and see if that helps

answered

I just tried but I still have this error…

answered

Hi! I am also experiencing the same issue. It is basically 2 days that I m blocked and I cannot work because of that error (picture can be found at the bottom of the comment ).

I also cannot delete the project because I don’t have the rights (apparently I’m on “read-only”). 

What is very weird is that until the day before it was all working fine, than suddenly stopped to work and I got the error message when trying to update the project or run it.

Anyone who can help me?

-- IT said that they cannot help me with it.

Pictures ⬇️

answered