Cant style PDF

Hello, I really want some custom styling on a PDF file. I followed this documentation: https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/document-templates. But I can not style anything like headers, paragraphs or titles, because the headers and paragraphs are the same attributes. the [Label] can be a header or a paragraph. But I want the header to be bigger and bold. That is sadly not possible. how to style them separately without using a third party app? (like Templator)how to style them separately without using a third party app? (like Templator)
asked
1 answers

No clue what you mean with 

“ the headers and paragraphs are the same attributes, the headers are variable so I can not style them seperetly titles, because the headers and paragraphs are the same attributes, the headers are variable so I can not style them separately.”

All widgets can be styled in the widget properties individually. So different (dynamic) labels can have different styling.

So bit confused what you mean with headers, paragraphs and relation to same attributes.

The image doesn’t provide a lot of insight as well. 

//Edit//

So you want to have dynamic styling on the same label widget. That’s pretty hard in the default Document template. My way to solve it would be to add a Boolean which identifies if its a header of a paragraph and using 2 label widgets, conditional visibility and different styling on the 2 widgets

answered