Cannot Get App to run locally

Hi, new to Mendix and trying to learn and work through some of the instruction videos on the youtube channel.  I have been able to download and start the “Task & planning” template, but once i try to run it it give the error below. I think it has to do with the the file path it is trying to build against C:\Users\Autobuild-------- I am using a work PC so this file location would be restricted, its would need be something like C:\Users\myusername\Autobuild To Note: If I create an app from scratch it will run, it has something to do with the template. Any ideas on how i can resolve? Thanks   Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEException: The server encountered an error. at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.M2EEResponse.CheckSuccess() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\M2EEResponse.cs:line 57 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.StartupManager.PerformStartup(StartupInfo info, IM2EEClient client) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\StartupManager.cs:line 32 at Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector.RuntimeController.Start(StartupInfo info, LogLevel autoSubscribeLogLevel) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.M2EEConnector\RuntimeController.cs:line 143 at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29 at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e) at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)  
asked
1 answers

I've just created a new app and used the template as the starter in version 9.7 an this works fine. Don't know what you are doing differently. Do not think this has to do with the path (assuming the path is on your device). I would give my metho a try and see if you run into issues then. Another suggestion could be to use the clean deployment directory option from the app menu in Studio Pro

answered