Why i am facing an issue with my mendix app 9.5.0 it automatically stops working

have installed Mendix Service console and i net manager on my laptop i did testing for hosting site on IIS after that i am facing issue with my mendix application.It takes so much of time to run  the application it throws error and some times it suddenly stop working and gets closed by itself.I am not understanding why i am facing this issue.I need help on this.Every time i need to download app from server and do the changes and after doing the changes it again throws error and stop working.
asked
2 answers

what errori am facing this is one of them and thr are some other errors also major is it stops working and immediately gets close takes time to run the app takes long time if i try to publish the app.

answered

This could happen because depending upon the size of the app, sometimes it takes time to run your app and your internet connection should be well checked before running the app. If your app doesn't save your work after work is done, you should commit every time when your work is done. 

Ref: This link might help you with your error. https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/92535

answered