*URGENT* Commit and deploy to cloud issue

Hi guys, I need your help because Mendix Support cannot give the best solution for me, I face repository issue while do commit activity in Mendix Studio Pro. My colleague also face the same problem. Then I try to find solution in forum and try to follow their steps by using SVN tortoise and I face more issue after that.  After I used SVN commit to commit my changes, it automatically show like picture below :   I did not convert the version while do the commit activity using SVN. As you can see the Mendix version turn to (unknown).   Then I tried to deploy and it also show the same notification which stated the project has unknown version.   I already contact the Mendix Support but unfortunately they cannot give the best solution for me. Thanks for your help.
asked
1 answers

Hi Ikhwan,

When you commit outside the modeler via the SVN it displays that the modeler version is unknown. You could do 2 things:

1. Commit from inside the modeler so that correct version number is sent and then you can do anything with this version.
  2. Alternatively, you can revert your changes via SVN and you should be able to use it as you normally do. Do keep in mind that if you revert – your changes will be lost and you will have to redo things.

If you need details on how to revert (reverse merge):

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/version-control-menu

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Radhika 

answered