Create Object through a Microflow not working correctly?

I am trying to create objects using a microflow. Every time I press the Create Object button on the Overview Page I fill out a Popout Page and click on the Save Button which calls my Microflow. At the end of the Microflow, I close the Popup Page and I fully see the Overview again. If I click on the Create Object Button again it does not create a new object but instead edits the object which I just made. If I go away from the Overview Page after creating that one object and then I go back to the Overview Page I can click on the Create Object Button again and it does actually make a new object. Is there a simple way to fix this? On other Pages, I can just click the Save Button without calling a Microflow and an object is created and there I can directly make another object without having to change Pages. I am wondering why this can not work for my Microflow as well.
asked
2 answers

I added a Create Button to the Overview Page and added an On click Event which leads me to the NewEdit Popup Page. In the Popup Page, I can fill in all the fields and then the Save Button has an On click Event which Calls my Microflow. In the Microflow I have some validation checks with a variable which I added at the start to check if the variable remains true at the end or if it is false. If it is false I have to correct the field. In the end, I commit my Meeting using the Meeting parameter and here I have Action With events checked Yes and Refresh in client checked Yes as well. After that, I Close the Popup Page.

answered

Hi Michael,

I think the problem is within the first microflow under the create button.

Can you share a screenshot of that microflow?

Kind regards,

Bob

answered