How to show data on a form when input has met certain condition
Good day expert i need some help here. I have a case where i should compare 2 values from an input type and my databases. here i add a flow just to be clear on what i mean. i understand how to compare the value but i can’t figure out how to show the changes of the value on the form.
Septian Dwi Kurnia
- Add an enum to your entity with values like NOT_A_MEMBER, VIP_MEMBER, COMMON
- Call a MF for onChange on the ID card text field
- Based on your conditions Set the ENUM value in your entity
- Add Label or Text with conditional visibility to show message based on ENUM
- Use change activity to refresh your entity
Now that your question is answered, please spend time in reading Rapid application development course.