XML CONVERTAR

Hello folks The customer requested to be able to enter excel sheet containing the billing details. then it will be converted into cXML structure  I started doing this by relying on XML Shcema because Mendix doesn't understand the cXML syntax .Now I am very close to reaching the appropriate structure but I am facing the following problem :  This is the result I want to reach :    <Credential domain="NetworkID">             <Identity>1000003983</Identity>             <SharedSecret>welcome</SharedSecret>         </Credential>  This is what I get now :    <Credential >            <domain>NetworkID</domain>              <Identity>1000003983</Identity>             <SharedSecret>welcome</SharedSecret>         </Credential> How can I put the value of a domain attribute inside a Credential entity tag.  Thanks in advance   
asked
1 answers

Hi Bahaa,

Did you declare domain as attribute in your XML schema? If not than you need to add this in your XML schema. 

Please see the below XML schema that I used to generate the XML that you wanted. 

XML Schema: 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" elementFormDefault="qualified">
  <xs:element name="Credential">
    <xs:complexType>
      <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="Identity" minOccurs="0" type="xs:long"/>
        <xs:element name="SharedSecret" minOccurs="0" type="xs:string"/>
      </xs:sequence>
      <!-- This is where to declare attributes: -->
      <xs:attribute name="domain" type="xs:long"/>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

This is the test microflow that I used to create credential object using Export to XML action

Export Mapping and XML Schema:

Result Output:

Hope this helps!

answered