basic node - what gives

Hi community Recently started playing with the basic node and found the following. If you take a project package from a project in a basic node ‘situation’, and use this code for a new project, sandbox doesnt work. If you take a project package from a project in a basic node ‘situation’, and use this code for a new project, studio doesnt work. Apparently studio pro still thinks i can deploy to a licensed node and i get an error when i press this, the publish button is greyed out (as if the project has a basic node) Disclaimer: ive deleted local and pulled it from repo all fresh after creation. ive enabled studio in the ‘mainline’ of the (new) sandbox project, i can run locally. i convert-inplace to newest mx version and still no publish button pressable Where does it save whehter you can press publish or deploy to licenced node… anyone figured this one out?  
asked
1 answers

workaround was to start a blank app, copy over all the files, and to rename it to fake that i had 2414 changes and i was able to publish. :) leaving this in case someone encounters the same issue and needs a (sandbox) test environment for an app on a basic node.

answered