Carousel Image Size

Hello I have the carousel widget up and running but all of my images are being displayed at different heights. I tried cropping each image so that they are the same height but they are still displaying with various heights. Does anyone know how to make them all display the same? Thank You!
asked
4 answers

That is because your images are not of the same resolution and dimensions. To do that, either you can upload images with similar dimensions or use custom css to have a fixed height to your carousel images.

For example you can add a class ‘custom-class’ on your carousel widget and add this styling

.custom-class {
  .widget-carousel-item img {
    height: 500px;
  }
}

Hope this helps.

answered

That is because your images are not of the same resolution and dimensions. To do that, either you can upload images with similar dimensions or use custom css to have a fixed height to your carousel images.

For example you can add a class ‘custom-class’ on your carousel widget and add this styling

.custom-class {
  .widget-carousel-item img {
    height: 500px;
  }
}

Hope this helps.

answered

Click on the widget and you can set the max height to be the height of the shortest image.

answered

Click on the widget and you can set the max height to be the height of the shortest image.

answered