ENQUIRY ABOUT THE DESIGN OF AN ONLINE ATTENDANCE MONITORING SYSTEM

My name is Steve, a Mendix enthusiast. I want to create an App using Mendix and I want to know if the following features can be achieved using Mendix platform: 1. a. Sign up option for the new user using email or phone number b. Sign in using email or phone Number c. Forgot password d. change password Additionally, a password reset notification link sent to the email address or phone number supplied during sign up 1. GPS tracking system to show the proximity of user/staff from the work location 2. A page showing the summary of details entered during sign up to show if there is any error 3. Sending a notification to the manager to approve or confirm that the staff is details are correct 4. Then finally, the details go to the HR to record the details of the staff based on the confirmation by the higher manager
asked
2 answers

I would suggest following the learning paths available in Mendix academy so that you can understand basic app development. After that, you can adapt it to implement your own use-case.
If you haven’t done already, then completing the rapid app developer learning path would be good to start. After that you may explore this learning path which has a similar scenario of creating/approving requests. https://academy.mendix.com/link/paths/56/Create-an-App-with-Advanced-Page-Building

You will learn the application logic development from the rapid developer course and UI/page building from the other one

answered

First complete several courses helps of course. And the next step is downloading module Base-application. That contains most of the functions you describe.

Next to have some setup for student attendance, I have an old project that has this domainmodel:

answered