Batch translate throwing errror.

Hi All, I’ve exported a list of strings from the batch translate menu. Translated them, and I’m trying to re-import. The only thing in the file that has been changed is the content of the strings to be translated. But when I try to import the file back in, I get the following error (clicking continue doesn’t process the import):  See the end of this message for details on invoking  just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Worksheet position out of range.    at OfficeOpenXml.ExcelWorksheets.get_Item(Int32 PositionID)    at Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows.Texts.BatchForm.Import() in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows\Texts\BatchForm.cs:line 476    at Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows.Texts.BatchForm.<InitGrid>b__19_6(List`1 s) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core.View.Windows\Texts\BatchForm.cs:line 156    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Grids.GridConfig`1.<>c__DisplayClass66_0.<AddToolCustomManyButton>b__0(List`1 objs) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Gui\Grids\GridConfig.cs:line 208    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Grids.GridToolButton`1.<>c__DisplayClass17_0.<Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Grids.IGridToolbarItem.CreateToolStripItem>b__0(Object s, EventArgs a) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Gui\Grids\GridToolButton.cs:line 93    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.ToolStripEx.WndProc(Message& m) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility.Gui\ToolBar\ToolStripEx.cs:line 153    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, WM msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** System.Private.CoreLib     Assembly Version: 6.0.0.0     Win32 Version: 6.0.322.12309     CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/6.0.3/System.Private.CoreLib.dll ---------------------------------------- studiopro     Assembly Version: 9.11.0.39533     Win32 Version: 9.11.0.39533     CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mendix/9.11.0.39533/modeler/studiopro.dll ---------------------------------------- System.Runtime     Assembly Version: 6.0.0.0     Win32 Version: 6.0.322.12309     CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/6.0.3/System.Runtime.dll ---------------------------------------- Mendix.Modeler.Utility     Assembly Version: 9.11.0.39533     Win32 Version: 9.11.0.39533     CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Mendix/9.11.0.39533/modeler/Mendix.Modeler.Utility.dll ----------------------------------------
asked
4 answers

I also have this problem. The workaround is to create a new worksheet and make the new worksheet as the first one.

answered

Hi everyone,

This is indeed a known issue in 9.11 and 9.12: https://docs.mendix.com/releasenotes/studio-pro/9.12/#known-issues

We’ve already implemented a fix and it should be in 9.12.2 patch release and in 9.13 and higher. In the meantime, a workaround suggested by @marty liu is indeed the way to go.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

answered

Hi marty liu,

Can you please the screenshot of the content of Worksheet content, If its not required for you remove that sheet and then upload.

answered

Hi Jamie Ross,
Remove all empty columns from the xl file and provide the border for all text in the file and then save and import it will work. Ref the Image. If incase of support reach me out dinesh.gunasekaran@indiumsoft.com

Ref Snip:

Thanks and Regards
Dinesh Gunasekaran.

answered