Error while running app in version 9.11.1

We recently upgraded mendix studio pro from version 9.4.0 to 9.11.1. Since then, getting the below error while running and the server isn’t starting. 2022-03-16 06:03:42.245 INFO - M2EE: Added admin request handler '/prometheus' with servlet class 'com.mendix.metrics.prometheus.PrometheusServlet' [rtlauncher:container$] INFO Container start took 2105. Ready to accept admin requests. Tried creating a new app in version 9.11 and running that gives the same error as above.
asked
10 answers

Hi everyone,

I was able to find what’s going on. The studio pro try to use the proxy to call 127.0.0.1.

To handle it, just add or update the environment variable NO_PROXY to add 127.0.0.1
after I guess it will work

answered

Please see screenshot of error for reference.

answered

Hi, I’m getting exactly the same error running Native Mobile Inspection App from Learning Path:

Could someone solve it?

answered

Update: I made the example of Native Mobile Inspection App in Studio Pro v9.10.3 and it works correctly.

answered

I’ve the same problem after doing an update to 9.11.1

answered

Please do the following:

Go to your Mendix\9.11.1.40456\modeler folder, then finding the studiopro.exe.nlog file, and then, on line 8, changing the minlevel to "Trace" (or "Debug"). 
Afterwards, you would need to reproduce the issue again to get all the logs.
Please confirm what is present in the logs?

answered

Hello,

To share the knowledge, for me, it was a network problem. No need to change port or anything. Check your connection (VPN..)

answered

All, I encountered the same issue, but interestingly, it was resolved simply by clearing the browser data.

answered

Hi Latika,

This is no error, these are normal startup messages. What are you seeing when opening the page in a browser?

answered

All – Please check the solution by arnaud marchesi

Solution : just add or update the environment variable NO_PROXY to add 127.0.0.1

answered