Java script code editor not working, Freezed, not responsive to key press

Hi, I have an issue in mendix studio pro . ( using 9.11.0 ). I have created a Java script action , when I try to open Code tab , Code is not showing and loading icon showing for a half circle then freezed ( As shown in below screen shot). Then If go back to Settings tab then come again , on that time it shows the code but when i Write code my key press does not reflect in the screen. again If I move to settings and come back then my text was inserted . Can anyone suggest me how overcome this. I think this will be some graphic or configuration needs to be done
asked
1 answers

Hi vijayakumar,

This issue seems to be related to this older forum post https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/107378

I will say that a member of my team currently experiences this issue for login and various page views on all versions of Mendix 9 and none of the solutions in the linked post worked for them.  So hopefully that is not the case for you, but it does seem like this issue is computer/hardware specific.

If it is only happening on the js code tab, a quick solution is to just edit the javascript file directly in the directory of the project inside of the javascriptsource folder.

Hope something here helps you move forward

Cheers,

Danny Kumpf

answered