How do I assign a value to a textbox by onclick button?

Typically a date picker allows one choose the date and time and automatically populates the textbox; I want a button such that at a click it populates a textbox with a timestamp (current date and time).  Below is what I have done so far:    
asked
3 answers

Hi Ismail ,

If I'm not mistaken, you are creating an object called "Vessel_Time" when entering the page you will show. You want to show the stamp time "Gateway_Secured" data of this object by using a data view on this page. You want to assign this data as the current date and time with the microflow you called by pressing the confirm button. In this situation :
- You should create the Vessel_Time object when entering the page. You should call this object in the dataview on the page and call the Gateway_Secured attribute of the object as a parameter in the text.
- You can trigger your microflow with the Confirm button and you can change the Gateway_Secured data here by adding a change object activity to it. Just like you did refresh in client here, if you want the data to be written to the database, you should commit as well. 

I hope I understood correctly and I hope this information helps.

Regards

Ridvan OKSUZ

answered

Hi Ismail ,

As I understand it you are trying to create a timestamp. The method you used for Microflow looks correct, but the way you show it shouldn't be the date picker. Instead, you should call this data (date and time) into the text as a parameter. Also, when you trigger the microflow is important. If you have triggered before the page you want to see or if you have triggered inside the page, it is possible to see the relevant data on the page. Hope this helps you .

Regards

Ridvan Oksuz

answered

Let the button call a nano or microflow where you pass the object you are working with. Then in that flow just change the date time attribute with the token [%CurrentDateTime%] and refresh the object.

Regards,

Ronald

answered