Click event need on column value in data grid 2

Hi Team, I am using  Datagrid 2 and adding columns manually.The data source type is database. I am facing an issue with click event. I want to make a click event on the last column value showing in Datagrid2. Please see the attached screenshot.
asked
4 answers

hi

you will need to make add a “open page button” where the action is to open the specific page that you want.  i did that last week with data grid 2, doing something similar as you mentioned in your question

and to have the row ID carry over, you will need to put in the same data view (with the same entity) in your other page as the entity that you are using in your data grid2.  then add a parameter as object on the entity in your microflow, and that will enable you to have the column value in the other page as a parameter

answered

Hi Alan,

Thankyou so much for your quick response.

I am not able to drag the “Open a Page button” as an additional column. Also if I go to properties to add more columns I am not able to create a blank column there. See the attached image below.

Can you please tell me one more step to add that button?

Thanks

answered

Hello,

I am waiting for some more input. Can any one provide me some more information on my issue. 

Thanks

answered

Like Tim suggested, you have to edit the column and set the “Show” value to “Custom Content”

answered