Studio Pro server startup error

I keep getting this error on server startup in Studio Pro.  I have no breakpoints set.  I have tried removing the entire project from my file system, I have uninstalled Studio Pro and reinstalled both installations are version 9.12.1 build 42381.  I have tried starting multiple apps locally, all come back with this error.  Any thoughts from this group would be great.  Thanks!  
asked
3 answers

Try to change the port number in settings and restart your desktop/laptop, it might work.

answered

I am experiencing the same problem but on 9.6.10 and 9.6.11 versions of moddeler….

I tried – deleting moddeler, switching moddeler, deleting the project files, updating java and JDK, and fixing the port-number…….   still stuck and this is blocking conversion proces…..

answered

Once I connected to our companies VPN I was able to avoid this issue.  I believe a web traffic monitoring application called Netskope, installed by our security team recently, attributed to the problem.  In the past I had no problems with Studio Pro on or off the company VPN.  Now it appears I must be connected.  I hope this helps someone evaluate their own companies security apps when seeing this error. 

answered