Error - Studio Tour It appears you do not have access to the Team Server...

I changed my password upon request of logging into the website to the required complexity requirements. I have since logged out and logged in again on both the web and Studio Pro application and am still getting this error. I am trying to evaluate this product. (9.13) Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while retrieving the branches.  ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOException: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://teamserver.sprintr.com/eb9d45ac-7011-4994-8641-f406f5f0acf0/branches'  ---> SharpSvn.SvnOperationCanceledException: Authorization canceled operation    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svn_error_t* error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.List(SvnTarget target, SvnListArgs args, EventHandler`1 listHandler)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.List(SvnTarget target, EventHandler`1 listHandler)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnClientAdapter.List(SvnTarget target, EventHandler`1 listHandler) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Svn\SvnClientAdapter.cs:line 97    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.<>c__DisplayClass11_0.<GetBranchesFromFolder>b__0(ISvnClient c) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 126    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.UriClientDo(Uri repositoryUri, Action`1 action) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 347    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 126    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetBranchesFromFolder(IRemoteRepository repository, String folderName) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 140    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.GetBranches(IRemoteRepository repository) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 113    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnGetBranchesOperation.Execute(GetBranchesRequest& request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnGetBranchesOperation.cs:line 37
asked
2 answers

yeeeeaaaars ago I had the same issue, because I logged in at Studio Pro using a capital letter. Which allowed me to login, but not to authenticate to the team server.

Never tested it again, but it might still be the case. If this is not the situation. I would suggest to try to turn it off and on again. If issue persist, callin support from support

answered

Second account, same results. emailed support. 

answered