EMAIL CONFIGURATION

I have copied the Email module into a new Module including the domain model. I get a Java compile error which I cannot resolve.  Would be grateful if somebody could give me a pointer on how  The Error is: Buildfile: D:\MendixNew\Q-SMART-Dev 2022 Juan\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 1150 source files to D:\MendixNew\Q-SMART-Dev 2022 Juan\deployment\run\bin     [javac] D:\MendixNew\Q-SMART-Dev 2022 Juan\javasource\m02_02_qsm_email\actions\SendEmail.java:149: error: incompatible types: m02_02_qsm_email.proxies.Header cannot be converted to emailtemplate.proxies.Header     [javac]             for (Header header : this.HeaderList) {     [javac]                                      ^     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] Note: D:\MendixNew\Q-SMART-Dev 2022 Juan\javasource\mendixsso\implementation\utils\MendixUtils.java uses unchecked or unsafe operations.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.     [javac] 1 error BUILD FAILED D:\MendixNew\Q-SMART-Dev 2022 Juan\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 14 seconds
asked
1 answers

What are you trying to achieve by copying the email module to a new module? There may be a better approach you can take.

If you must take a copy, you will need to edit SendEmail.java so instead of importing emailtemplate.proxies.header it imports m02_02_qsm_email.proxies.header instead. That will allow you to pass in the Header from your module instead of the one from Email Template. You may find you need to make more changes though.

answered