Issue with Mendix Studio Pro in Windows 7 Pro

I used Mendix Studio{ Web Browser Mendix } (i.e. Version 9.13.1) and now I need to use Mendix Studio Pro{The installed Mendix} (i.e. Version 8.18.8). Now how do I use the app I developed in Mendix Studio on Mendix Studio Pro? May someone help me out! Thanks in advance. PS: I am using Windows 7.
asked
1 answers

Mendix Studio Pro version 9 is supported on 64-bit versions of Windows 10 release 1809 and above. (System Requirements)

Mendix Studio Pro version 8 supports 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, and 10. Windows 7 must be at least Service Pack 1 (System Requirements)

So it depends on your project version (Mx8 or Mx9) if you will be able to run Mendix Studio Pro on your device. If you already created the project e.g. in Mendix 9.13.1 you won't be able to open it in Mendix Studio Pro 8.18.8, you need to open it in the same studio version or higher (convert it to a higher version, you usually can't convert it to a lower version since the project meta data and other elements are not backwards compatible)

Note that Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft (Windows 7 support ended on January 14, 2020)

answered