Error while sending mail in licensed Node

Hi all, i deployed my app in my licensed Node and from now on i’m not able anymore to send email’s over the smtp server withe the Email-Modeule template. This is the error i got in the stacktrace com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : "serveradress:port" at EmailTemplate.SendEmailMessage (JavaAction : 'Send Email') at EmailTemplate.IVK_SendTestMessage (SubMicroflow : 'SendEmailMessage') Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : "serveradress:port" at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: org.apache.commons.mail.EmailException: Sending the email to the following server failed : "serveradress:port" at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: Sending the email to the following server failed : "serveradress:port" at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: Couldn't connect to host, port: "serveradress:port"; timeout 60000 at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83) Caused by: Connection refused (Connection refused) at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:83)  
asked
2 answers

Hi Nico,

Which SMTP server you have setup. Because Google have blocked the third party access from May 30 2022. So, you can try with Ms Office outlook configuration,

• Server Address: smtp.office365.com.
  • Username: Your Office 365 Address (e.g. example@yourdomain.com)
  • Password: Your Office 365 Password.
  • Port Number: 587 (With TLS)
  • Authentication: Required.

I hope this one helps you:)

answered

Hi Nico,

Check the port number and server setting configuration of your smtp server setup.

answered