Team Server error

Hi,   I cannot create a deployment package or download an app from team server, I get the following error:   SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/00a6b27b-28f2-4942-86d8-b9ceda2006f1/!svn/rvr/520/branches/Development%201.0/javascriptsource/nanoflowcommons/actions/node_modules/fbjs/node_modules/core-js/client/core.js' forbidden at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Export(SvnTarget from, String toPath, SvnExportArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Export(SvnTarget from, String toPath, SvnExportArgs args) at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnExportOperation.Execute(ExportRequest request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnExportOperation.cs:line 37   Any ideas? Thanks
asked
1 answers

Try changing your role in the team project or alternatively ask your scrum master to remove you from the team project and re-add you again after.

This worked for me .

answered