Studio Pro error when checkout with svn (working with git)

Hi   I can’t checkout an app with studio pro (9.16.1) when it’s using SVN (it’s working with git)   Below is the complete eror message : SharpSvn.SvnSystemException: Error running context: Descripteur non valide      at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svn_error_t* error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnClientAdapter.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Svn\SvnClientAdapter.cs:line 62    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 69   I aleady tried by installing the latest version of tortoise svn but i had no luck that way either   Does somebody have a solution ?   Thanks in advance
asked
2 answers

Hi
I once faced this issue. You can try doing SVN resolve by right clicking on your project. If this doesn't work try to restart your system. Restarting the system worked for me. Thank you.

answered

I found where the problem was

It’s because of the proxy we use at work

answered