I am not able to open my App in Mendix Studio pro

I am getting the below error while trying to Open an App in Mendix Studio Pro SharpSvn.SvnSerfException: Error running context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection.    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, svn_error_t* error, Object targets)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path, SvnCheckOutArgs args, SvnUpdateResult& result)    at SharpSvn.SvnClient.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnClientAdapter.CheckOut(SvnUriTarget url, String path) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Svn\SvnClientAdapter.cs:line 62    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows.SvnConnector.Checkout(IRemoteRepository remoteRepository, IRevLine branchToCheckout, String targetProjectDirectory) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Windows\Svn\SvnConnector.cs:line 69     I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Studio Pro App too (both in Versions 9.16.1 and 9.16.0)
asked
1 answers

Hi

If the code is already committed then try to delete the project folder from mendix folder in documents. Then Open mendix and open this project. It will redownload your project. Now try to do a right click on your project and then do SVN resolve. Now try to open your application. If this still won't work please try restart your PC and open it again.
I faced the same problem and restarting the laptop did the job for me.
Thank you

answered