Add link in data grid

Hi, I had created the data grid to get list of objects. I want to add some link to it. Is it possible to add link in data grid? If not please let me know the other solution?
asked
4 answers

Hi Lavanya
There is new widget that is introduced in Mendix 9+ versions which is datagrid2. We can download this from market place by installing data widgets. This supports multiple functionalities including Custom content option. Using this in any column can give you an option to add link there.

(or)

You can add an action button in data grid with even on click as open link. If the link is dynamic, then you can call a microflow on that action button and create link via the microflow and at the end of microflow you can call a pop up page with url redirector widget(Available in market place).
I hope this helps
Thank you

answered

In Datagrid2 add a ‘Custom content’ column

then in that column add a ‘Link button’ widget:

answered

Hi Lavanya 

go with datagrid2 or listview to add the link button for every object that is adding to your list and add the static URL where you want to redirect in the button.

Thanks.

answered

Hi Lavanya,

Do you only want to set the association with to an entity? If so, you can make your Datagrid editable and add a column with the association. I do believe this limits you to only a dropdown list

answered