Exception accessing Git repository

Hi, I’m facing a problem accessing Git repository (Mendix cloud and Private) from Mendix Studio Pro installed on a virtual machine (VDI). When trying to connect to the remote repository I will receive an error like “LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: request failed with status code: 400”, the entire stak trace is below. - Trying to connect and use same repository (private) from the same VM with Visual Studio or GitHub desktop client works like charm. - I tried also to connect from another VM and It works (Mendix cloud git and private git), so I suppose that there will be something wrong with my VM and the installation of mendix studio pro. Now, I need Mendix Studio Pro to work with Git on my machine, I tried to uninstall and reinstall Mendix Studio Pro, but not solved.   There is a procedure to have a clean uninstall of Mendix Studio Pro ? I found the log file of Mendix Studio Pro accessing from Help → Open Log File Directory, but it contains only a basic log with the same exception information shown by the UI; there is a way to raise the log level of Mendix Studio Pro so I can try to figure out what can be the issue of Mendix Studio Pro on my machine?   The detail of the exception is this: LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: request failed with status code: 400    at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result)    at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_remote_fetch(RemoteHandle remote, IEnumerable`1 refSpecs, GitFetchOptions fetchOptions, String logMessage)    at LibGit2Sharp.Commands.Fetch(Repository repository, String remote, IEnumerable`1 refspecs, FetchOptions options, String logMessage, ProxyOptions proxy)    at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Fetch(String url, IEnumerable`1 refspecs, FetchOptions options, String logMessage, ProxyOptions proxy)    at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Fetch(String url, IEnumerable`1 refspecs, FetchOptions options, ProxyOptions proxy)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Actions.GitFetchAction.Fetch(Repository repo, Remote remote, FetchOptions options) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Actions\Git\GitFetchAction.cs:line 84    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Actions.GitFetchAction.Execute(Repository repo) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Actions\Git\GitFetchAction.cs:line 53   Edit: Here I tried to upload a test project to the git server offered by mendix, so not a private one. Following an extract of the log with debug enabled:   2022-09-14 17:09:20.0658 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner Finished refreshing progress form for step 'Upload app' 2022-09-14 17:09:20.0890 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner Start executing step 'Upload app' 2022-09-14 17:09:34.6491 ERROR lambda_method292 Basic auth with username and password failed. LibGit2Sharp.LibGit2SharpException: request failed with status code: 400    at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Ensure.HandleError(Int32 result)    at LibGit2Sharp.Core.Proxy.git_remote_push(RemoteHandle remote, IEnumerable`1 refSpecs, GitPushOptions opts)    at LibGit2Sharp.Network.Push(Remote remote, IEnumerable`1 pushRefSpecs, PushOptions pushOptions, ProxyOptions proxyOptions)    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Actions.GitPushAction.Push(Repository repo, Option`1 refSpec, Remote remote, PushOptions options) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Actions\Git\GitPushAction.cs:line 92    at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Actions.GitPushAction.Execute(Repository repo, Option`1 refSpec) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Actions\Git\GitPushAction.cs:line 61 2022-09-14 17:09:34.6776 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner Finished executing step 'Upload app' 2022-09-14 17:09:34.6776 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner Finished execution of steps 2022-09-14 17:09:34.6979 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner Start refreshing progress form 2022-09-14 17:09:34.7113 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner Finished refreshing progress form 2022-09-14 17:09:34.7556 DEBUG lambda_method348 Finished showing dialog 2022-09-14 17:09:34.7679 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.UIFramework.Progress.ProcessRunner Finished showing progress form 2022-09-14 17:09:34.7679 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.Utility.FileSystem Deleting directory: C:\Users\savino\Documents\Mendix\AppTestModule\.svn 2022-09-14 17:09:34.7902 DEBUG Mendix.Modeler.Utility.FileSystem Deleted directory: C:\Users\savino\Documents\Mendix\AppTestModule\.svn   Thanks for help.  
asked
1 answers

You can rise the Log level in the Run menu and see the log streaming directly in Studio Pro.
I guess that there could be a problem for Studio Pro to access virtual resources for storage. 

Can you access a physical disk?

answered