Mendix Studio pro commit error

I am unable to commit changes to version control. Facing the below error. Can someone give an insight of how to resolve this. Have tried restarting studio pro, but didn’t worked.   Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.VersionControlException: An error occurred while checking for changes on disk. ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: sqlite[S10]: disk I/O error ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: Additional errors: ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: sqlite[S10]: disk I/O error ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: Additional errors: ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: sqlite[S1]: no such savepoint: svn ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: Additional errors: ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: sqlite[S1]: no such savepoint: svn ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: Additional errors: ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: sqlite[S1]: no such savepoint: svn ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: Additional errors: ---> SharpSvn.SvnException: sqlite[S1]: no such savepoint: svn
asked
4 answers

Are you using a tool like Microsoft OneDrive that backs up files? 

If you are, move your Mendix project out of OneDrive. You may need to download it again if the error persists.

answered

Hi,

This can be problem with connection. Or issue with proxy or something.

Thanks.

answered

None of the solution worked. I download the files again from Version control and checked in, which solved the issue.

answered

move projects from the Onedrive Gdrive synced folders.

Use Tortoise SVN to “Cleanup” the project directory.

The take update and commit.

answered