How to Import Stories in Mendix Studio Pro?

I wanted to add stories to Mendix Studio Pro 9.18.1.54902. As per guideline it should have the following-   In Mendix Studio Pro, click Project Dashboard to go to your project’s dashboard in the Developer Portal. Select Collaborate > Stories in the sidebar menu. Click More. Select Import/Export. Select Update stories from Excel and then click Browse. Select the User stories Excel file and click Import.   I am not finding any Project Dashboard or Collaborate ( Checked in View,) option per guideline! What can I import the stories to Mendix Studio Pro?  
asked
4 answers

HI Vashuna, In Mendix Studio Pro, you do not have an option to import stories. The IDE will show the stories of the ongoing sprint in the stories window.

Mendix is currently changing the stories format,  we have a new feature called EPICS, which is in BETA phase. Due to this the stories dont reflect in your Mendix Studio Pro.

You can also look at the stories APIs that can be executed in postman. Hope this Helps !!!

answered

HI Vashuna, In Mendix Studio Pro, you do not have an option to import stories. The IDE will show the stories of the ongoing sprint in the stories window.

Mendix is currently changing the stories format,  we have a new feature called EPICS, which is in BETA phase. Due to this the stories dont reflect in your Mendix Studio Pro.

You can also look at the stories APIs that can be executed in postman. Hope this Helps !!!

answered

Indeed what Karthik already said. You can't import them in Studio Pro.

Best thing is to try out the EPICS, because Mendix will be replacing the old stories with EPICS (if BETA tests go well of course).

And it adds nice new features :)

answered

Hi Vashuna,

I assume you are working through the learning paths.

You need to go to the project in the online part of the Mendix platform. in your project you go to stories where you can do as described.

And ofcourse Epics is way more epic and will be the future, but that’s not in your learning path right now ;-)

answered