Userlib does not exist

Hi, I'm performing a minor upgrade from 9.2 to 9.18 of my application on an upgrade branch, and while upgrading the marketplace modules, one of the userlibs seems to be missing. In this particular situation, I get an error for the Excel Importer module. I already tried: - Locating the userlib in the unupgraded branch (as I might have deleted it manually from the userlib folder in the upgrade branch) - Cleaning deployment directory - Removing and dowloading the Excel Importer module again - Downloading other modules which might have this userlib (e.g. the String Utils module) - Copying and renaming commons.lang userlib to org.apache.commons.lang   However, this did not result in a fix. Where can I download this missing userlib to resolve my issue?   Part of error message: compile:     [javac] Compiling 601 source files to C:\Location\deployment\run\bin     [javac] C:\Location\javasource\saml20\implementation\metadata\IdpMetadata.java:9: error: package org.apache.commons.lang does not exist     [javac] import org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils;     [javac]                               ^     [javac] C:\Location\javasource\saml20\implementation\SAMLRequestHandler.java:11: error: package org.apache.commons.lang does not exist     [javac] import org.apache.commons.lang.StringEscapeUtils;     [javac]                               ^     [javac] C:\Location\javasource\saml20\implementation\common\SAMLUtil.java:10: error: package org.apache.commons.lang.exception does not exist     [javac] import org.apache.commons.lang.exception.ExceptionUtils;     [javac]                                         ^     [javac] C:\Location\javasource\saml20\implementation\security\CertificateHandler.java:7: error: package org.apache.commons.lang does not exist     [javac] import org.apache.commons.lang.StringUtils;     [javac]                               ^     [javac] C:\Location\javasource\excelimporterhelper\reader\ExcelImporterHelper.java:167: error: constructor ExcelXLSXHeaderReader in class ExcelXLSXHeaderReader cannot be applied to given types;     [javac]                             header = new ExcelXLSXHeaderReader(excelFile.getAbsolutePath(), sheetIndex, 0); // we need a 1-based rownumber in this API     [javac]                                      ^
asked
2 answers

You’ll probably need to change the import statements in the java code for the apache.lang lib files.

These need to be org.apache.commons.lang3

answered

I removed too many jar files (amongst others the .lang3 files). Reverting them was a solution.

answered