Tab container based on enum values

Hi everyone, I have an enum with values(Active, Inactive, and Blocked) and wanted to use these values in a tab container with the caption same as these enum values and then the user can further proceed to enter details, how can I save in which tab the user is?    
asked
3 answers

Hi Garima,

Happy to help! You can try using the microflow timer widget (which can be found in the appstore). This triggers a certain microflow when on a page. Above the tab container, create a DS microflow and create (or retrieve) the object that has the enumeration attribute. Then on the specific tabs, add the microflow timer widget that changes the object enumeration value to Active/Inactive/Blocked, depending on which tab is open.

Hope this helps and good luck!

answered

Hi Garima,

If I understood, you want to know the “active page” and the ability to have Custom Captions on the Tab Pages ?

To accomplish that you will need to use a widget like “Controllable Tab Container” or Similar. Or even, with default mx Tab Container , you may have to write some JavaScript action to listen to click event of tab buttons…

https://marketplace.mendix.com/link/component/204124

With this widget you control the tab changes by on click event. This widget allows you to have Badges and custom content as well. Its very powerful (compared to Mendix Tab Container)

Result:

I hope this works for you

Best regards

answered

Hi Alexandre,

I tried the widget but I am getting these errors and don't know how to resolve them, can you please suggest something on this

answered