Cant connect with a running Mx server for debugging

Hi all,   This morning I tried to connect to a running instance of Mendix on one of our servers. I copied the given link and password and verified the content of it double. But Mendix will reply that the given password is incorrect.   Anybody else also experiencing this? Any solutions?
asked
5 answers

a restart of the application (if you can) may fix the problem as it will give you another password

answered

How did you copy the password? ensure you haven't copied an extra space at the end. 

In these cases I

1. copy the password
  2. paste it in notepad
  3. copy it from notepad
  4. paste it in Studio pro.

Bit of a work around, but ensures that I haven't copied any hidden data, spaces etc…

Annnnddd check if you use the right app url icw password ;-)

answered

if you still have the issue you should contact the support, they will probably figure it out. 

https://support.mendix.com

answered

Hi Peter,

This will happen when the app server restarted by someone then password will be expired.

Make sure that the running instance of Mendix  has the same password or try to restart the app server and connect again.

answered

Hi Peter,

This will happen when the app server restarted by someone then password will be expired.

Make sure that the running instance of Mendix  has the same password or try to restart the app server and connect again.

answered