POST using a REST API 502: Bad Gateway error

Good morning, I am currently in a hackathon, we are trying to do a POST using a REST API but I am getting a 502: Bad Gateway error. When we use a swagger page it works. All the get requests work fine   Are there any good Document or can any one help as all we can find are Gets on the how to's?   com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: Error calling REST service at Applications.POST_REST_RoleCat (CallRest : 'Call REST (POST)')   Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.execute(RestCallAction.scala:79)   Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: 502: Bad Gateway at Applications.POST_REST_RoleCat (CallRest : 'Call REST (POST)')   Advanced stacktrace: at com.mendix.integration.actions.microflow.RestCallAction.checkStatusCode(RestCallAction.scala:117)
asked
3 answers

Are you in an office or school? It could be there is a proxy server between you and the service you are trying to access. If there is, you will need to add the proxy server details to your application.

I wrote an article a few years ago on how to add a proxy server. I’ve not needed to do this for a few years so I’ve not tested it recently, but it should help.

http://www.robertprice.co.uk/robblog/using-a-proxy-server-from-the-mendix-modeller/

Good luck!

answered

Hi Jonathon Gokhale,

Have u tried to refresh the page? Please try to clear the caches.

Hope it helps!!!

answered

We Found the issue It was the custom HTTP Headers, Many thanks for the responsesWe Found the issue It was the custom HTTP Headers, Many thanks for the responses

answered