Task Queue error after upgrade to 9.14.1

Hi Team, After upgrade our code to 9.14.1, we got the below errors in our logs frequently. Can you help me in this?   Failed to retrieve next task from task queue 'System.ScheduledEventsQueue': An exception has occurred for the following request(s):     InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0, amount = 7): //System.QueuedTask[QueueId=$queueId and Status='Idle' and ThreadId=empty and (StartAt<='[%CurrentDateTime%]' or StartAt=empty)]   com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: An exception has occurred for the following request(s):     InternalXPathTextGetRequest (depth = 0, amount = 7): //System.QueuedTask[QueueId=$queueId and Status='Idle' and ThreadId=empty and (StartAt<='[%CurrentDateTime%]' or StartAt=empty)]     at com.mendix.connectionbus.RequestAnalyzer.doRequest(RequestAnalyzer.scala:33)   Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Exception occurred while retrieving data. (SQL State: 40001, Error Code: 1205)     at com.mendix.connectionbus.util.SqlExceptionUtils$.getDetailedException(SqlExceptionUtils.scala:32)   Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Transaction (Process ID 55) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:265)     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerResultSet$FetchBuffer.nextRow(SQLServerResultSet.java:5471)     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerResultSet.fetchBufferNext(SQLServerResultSet.java:1794)     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerResultSet.next(SQLServerResultSet.java:1052)     at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingResultSet.next(DelegatingResultSet.java:1160)
asked
1 answers

Hi Gunalan,

I am not familiar with the error you are referring to, but i do suggest moving to the latest MTS version (9.18.3) to see if that solves the issue. Would that be an option for you?

I hope this helps.

answered