Google Cloud MySql Connetion

Hi Team, I am trying to connect Google Cloud MySql from Mendix 9.6.7 using marketplace “DatabaseConnecter” . By forming an JDBC url i am trying to connect but i am getting “No Suitable Driver” error.   i have formed below format of JDBC Url but i am getting the same error, Examples as below  jdbc:google:mysql://[Connection name];database=[dbName] jdbc:google:mysql://[Connection name]/[dbName] Below is my error: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:  Failed to get driver instance for jdbcUrl=jdbc:google:mysql://[connectionName];database=[dbName]     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to get driver instance for jdbcUrl=jdbc:google:mysql://[connectionName];database=[dbName]     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: Failed to get driver instance for jdbcUrl=jdbc:google:mysql://[connectionName];database=[dbName]     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84) Caused by: No suitable driver     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManager.executeSync(ActionManager.scala:84)  
asked
3 answers

Hi Veeramani Chellapandiyan,

Use below url for MySql connection:

jdbc:google:mysql://localhost:3306/[dbName]

ex, jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/sql_mendix

Hope this helps you!

answered

You have to place the respective SQL connector JAR file in the project ‘userlib’ folder

answered

It should be version compatible. Error itself explains that it failed to detect driver instance. Try with latest version jar for MySQL. 

answered