Client Error: Did not expect an argument to be undefined

Hi, I run my app locally. I have created a microflow that is triggered by a button and passed the parameter. The microflow creates a document from entity System.FileDocument and using a custom made Document Template of ours. However I get the error “Did not expect an argument to be undefined” by the client side when using “Download File” step. I noticed that the __FileName__ is 0 and I suspect that is the issue here. Any help will be appreciated! Thank you
asked
3 answers

You can’t download an object that is just System.FileDocument, you’ll need to create a specialization in your module, define entity access for your user role(s), use that entity in your create Report action and download that. See also the documentation on this topic.

answered

have you tried setting the filename directly? I have tested simple pdf with title and it works.

answered

I am running into this same issue and have my specialization of System.FileDocument configured correctly. The odd thing is, I only run into this issue in our production build and not in my local environment. The flow being used, as well as the objects, are identical. 
Has anyone else figured out how to resolve this?

answered