SAML update error version 3.3.8 and 3.3.7

Hi Community,   I'm using the studio pro 9.18.3 and updated the SAML to 3.3.8, after this SAML update there is a java compilation error, (I also test with version 3.3.7 the error is the same):   Buildfile: D:\UserData\z004f2jp\Documents\Mendix\Productivity_Tool-Dev_\deployment\build_core.xml compile:     [javac] Compiling 748 source files to D:\UserData\z004f2jp\Documents\Mendix\Productivity_Tool-Dev_\deployment\run\bin     [javac] D:\UserData\z004f2jp\Documents\Mendix\Productivity_Tool-Dev_\javasource\saml20\implementation\DiscoveryHandler.java:50: error: incompatible types: Safelist cannot be converted to Whitelist     [javac]                         contextParameter= Jsoup.clean(contextParameter,Safelist.none());     [javac]                                                                                     ^     [javac] D:\UserData\z004f2jp\Documents\Mendix\Productivity_Tool-Dev_\javasource\saml20\implementation\LoginHandler.java:55: error: incompatible types: Safelist cannot be converted to Whitelist     [javac]             contextParameter= Jsoup.clean(contextParameter,Safelist.none());     [javac]                                                                         ^     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.     [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.     [javac] Note: Some messages have been simplified; recompile with -Xdiags:verbose to get full output     [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILED D:\UserData\z004f2jp\Documents\Mendix\Productivity_Tool-Dev_\deployment\build_core.xml:30: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 35 seconds Thank you in advance for your help
asked
3 answers

Hi Nicole,

When we upgrade the SAML module while doing so it will download the new jars as per the latest version but old version jars stays in the repo because of that this issue occurs .

Goto userlib folder in your app( Mendix\{Project}\userlib ) . Check the duplicate version of the jars like httpclient jars

Delete the older version and make sure you have single version of most of the jars related to SAML.

Clean your project from Studio Pro and Re Run . 

I hope this will work for you .

answered

After upgrading to Mendix 9.12.2 and SAML 3.6.1 (as well as all the dependent modules) I got the same error. Since my app is in production I didn’t want to delete everything. I went through deleting JAR files that had a newer version. The file that finally fixed it for me was jsoup-1.12.1, SAML 3.6.1 uses  jsoup-1.15.3.

answered

Hi Nicole,

I am also facing same issue.

could u please share the jar filename which u are deleted?

Thanks in advance

answered