Commit error

SharpSvn.SvnClientException: Commit failed (details follow): ---> SharpSvn.SvnClientException: Changing file 'C:\Users\Name\Documents\Mendix\App-main\userlib\jsoup-1.15.3.jar' is forbidden by the server ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: While preparing 'C:\Users\Name\Documents\Mendix\App-main\userlib\jsoup-1.15.3.jar' for commit ---> SharpSvn.SvnRepositoryIOForbiddenException: Access to '/f06b6082-8234-4214-8c6c-9ef3a0e08d2f/!svn/txr/35-1a/trunk/userlib/jsoup-1.15.3.jar' forbidden --- End of inner exception stack trace --- --- End of inner exception stack trace --- --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at SharpSvn.SvnClientArgs.HandleResult(SvnClientContext client, SvnException error, Object targets) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(ICollection`1 paths, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) at SharpSvn.SvnClient.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.SvnClientAdapter.Commit(String path, SvnCommitArgs args, SvnCommitResult& result) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Svn\SvnClientAdapter.cs:line 132 at Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl.Operations.Svn.SvnCommitOperation.Execute(CommitRequest request) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.VersionControl\Operations\Svn\SvnCommitOperation.cs:line 41 Hey folks,   I get this error when trying to commit my changes. Any suggestions how to fix this error? The only thing i did was update my SAML module from the market place.   BR Niklas  
asked
3 answers

Is your account in the project with the correct roles (and rights) to do something on the teamserver?

If not try re-adding yourself to the project if possible, because that can solve the issue as detailed below. Otherwise check if maybe a proxy server is the issue.

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/troubleshoot-version-control-issues/#28-getting-an-error-with-the-message-sharpsvnsvnrepositoryioforbiddenexception-access-to-svnrvr1trunk-forbidden

https://forum.mendix.com/link/space/studio%20pro/questions/117519 

answered

The same issue I have faced multiple time. This would happen when you are connecting the Mendix team server after connecting with VPN and it is intermittent too. The same issue vanishes with multiple attempts.

answered

For me it was an antivirus software that was blocking this. Once disabled, the commit went through with no issues

answered