The client is not authorized. Request failed with status code 419. Removing token and session.

Hi,   I am getting this error when logging in locally :   The client is not authorized. Request failed with status code 419. Removing token and session.   Sometimes it needs for me to press the login button twice to actually log in, but in some cases it logs the user in with a single click of the login button, but I still get this error in the console. The app is started from scratch so no stuck sessions in it.    Could you please help me out with a solution to this?   Thanks. 
asked
1 answers

Hi.  In case this helps anyone who searches for this on a later occasion.  I was getting the same error.  I was running a new blank app that I had set up to test something, so I spent some time scratching my head wondering what was wrong.  The Native app wouldn’t start and then I noticed that the message was being generated by an open web page, each time I restarted the app.  Then I rebooted my PC and the error went away.  The problem was probably due to having run another app before running this one and something not getting cleared down.

answered