API respose in Indian time.

Hi All,  I have created one publish rest services to send the data from my application, I have some fields which has date values (for example particular task is completed on xx date). Currently in API response it is showing UTC time format I also added Create date and Change date which are the system members and published it from my API, So these all date values are showing in UTC time format I want to publish all date values in Indian time Format (IST format). Please suggest me possible solution for this.   Thanks!
asked
5 answers

Hi Aditya,
For that attribute completed I believe that attribute is a type of DateTime and you wanna set Localize to yes. Maybe this is something you need to solve your problem?

answered

This attribute already checked the option as ‘Yes’, But still showing in UTC format.

answered

Hi Aditya, have you tried to set the timezone for the API-user to an indian timezone (like kolkata/asia).

on this way a currentdatetime represents the indian time and a parsedatetime will use the indian timezone.

you can also set your default timezone in your app to your timezone in the runtime settings

answered

One more question I have Change date and Create date is also showing in UTC format.

answered

IST time zone is UTC +5:30. Mendix always saves dates in UTC format. When your API provides the dates you mentioned, it could transform them using the addHours and addMinutes functions, i.e.

addMinutes(addHours(createdDate, 5), 30)

answered