Reference Set Selector value change to empty automatically

My mendix version is 9.12.0, I use the Reference Set Selector and the path value is from a data source of microflow and when I refresh the page, the value is correct at first, and it turns to empty value automatically after a second.
asked
2 answers

Can you share implementation details .
Are you performing any action or it automatically becoming blank .

If you are using many to many association then you have to commit both the objects

Can you share implementation details .
Are you performing any action or it automatically becoming blank .

If you are using many to many association then you have to commit both the objects

answered

No, I don't have any special action to set it blank.
When page refresh, we will retrieve value of persist object(A) from database, and then create a new Object B(None persist), Object B have a member which been reference by my reference selector. The next step is creating a new reference object according to value of Object A, then we set to Object B reference member. Return the Object B as data source. The reference selector is referred to Object B's reference member.
When page refresh, we will retrieve value of persist object(A) from database, and then create a new Object B(None persist), Object B have a member which been reference by my reference selector. The next step is created a new reference object according to value of Object A, then we set to Object B reference member. Return the Object B as data source. The reference selector is referred to Object B's reference member.

answered