DocuSign module integrate_Execute DDL commands

Hi all, I have a problem with DocuSign module and need some help; I want to download the DocuSign module and integrate it into the system. But after downloading, when I wanted to Run my App without any changes, I get an error.  I have added this error message below.  I am using Microsoft SQL as database and I am getting this error. But it doesn't give an error if I use the default option at database. The validation rules of templateID and envelopeIDs of 'template' and 'envelope' entities in Docusign's domain model cause this.  Has anyone encountered this problem before? If so, what is your suggestion for a solution for this? Thank in advance Error message: An error occurred while executing action 'Execute DDL commands'. -------- com.mendix.m2ee.api.AdminException: Executing DDL commands failed.     at com.mendix.basis.component.internal.LocalComponentImpl.executeDDLCommands(LocalComponentImpl.scala:109) Caused by: com.mendix.basis.connectionbus.ConnectionBusException: Error (SQL State: S0001, Error Code: 1919) on executing: CREATE TABLE [docusignconnector$template] (     [id] bigint NOT NULL,     [templateid] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [name] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [description] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [emailsubject] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [emailblurb] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [accountid] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [shared] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [password] nvarchar(15) NULL,     [pagecount] int NULL,     [uri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [foldername] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [folderid] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [folderuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [transactionid] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [status] nvarchar(9) NULL,     [documentsuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [recipientsuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [attachmentsuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [envelopeuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [envelopeid] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [signinglocation] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [customfieldsuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [notificationuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [enablewetsign] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [allowmarkup] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [allowreassign] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [createddatetime] datetime2(3) NULL,     [lastmodifieddatetime] datetime2(3) NULL,     [statuschangeddatetime] datetime2(3) NULL,     [templatesuri] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [documentid] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [documentname] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [applied] nvarchar(max) NULL,     [system$changedby] bigint NULL,     PRIMARY KEY([id]),     CONSTRAINT [uniq_docusignconnector$template_templateid] UNIQUE ([templateid])) All changes are rolled back.     at com.mendix.connectionbus.modelsynchronization.DdlCommandExecutor.handleCommandExecutionException(DdlCommandExecutor.scala:151) Caused by: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Column 'templateid' in table 'docusignconnector$template' is of a type that is invalid for use as a key column in an index.     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException.makeFromDatabaseError(SQLServerException.java:265)     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.getNextResult(SQLServerStatement.java:1662)     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement.doExecuteStatement(SQLServerStatement.java:898)     at com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerStatement$StmtExecCmd.doExecute(SQLServerStatement.java:793)
asked
1 answers

I would double check the datatype you are using to create your index in your table and the datatype of the templateID and make sure they are compatible. The is error basically saying the datatype of the templateid column is not allowed as a key column in an index. Just a guess going off the error message. Best of luck 

answered