Image, container or button not responding to conditional visibility in data grid 2

I have a datagrid 2 with multiple rows. These rows can be selected and grouped together. I am experiencing a problem where whenever something changes in the object, conditional visibility inside a column using custom content stops working.   When selecting multiple rows and grouping them the rows will be changed into 1 single object and the selected objects will be deleted. Inside the datagrid 2 I  want to show an image or button with an unchecked and checked icon. Next to this there is a simple dynamic row class to change the row color when it is selected.  This should be visible based on the boolean attribute of the row. The settings are this:                 On the datagrid 2 there is an on click event which triggers this nanoflow. (I also tried doing this with a microflow, it did not matter)     When I run the application I can select all rows and the visibility responds perfectly when I click rows, see the image below.     When I group the delivery rows (Deleting the object of row 2 and merging data with row 3). The data changes to this   Now when I click on the row again, the dynamic class changes but the image based on conditional visibility doesn't change.     Any idea's on why the conditional visiblity is not responding but the dynamic class of the data grid 2 is? I tried using a dynamic class on the container or image inside the datagrid 2, this also doesn't respond.     
asked
2 answers

Hi Koen,

I see you're retrieving the DeliveryRow by a Microflow in the datagrid. Is your data source microflow triggered when applying your latest change? Are you using a database retrieve or retrieve by association in your microflow?

answered

Once the merge is done and you click the row (when it breaks), what exactly are all the attribute values? What is the selected attribute doing? Does the merge itself do anything to change the resulting object?

Does the on change flow still does what it needs to? This may sound like a silly question but if we assume the datagrid and custom visibility functions arent broken; it would have to mean that the conditions for the visibility arent met. 

answered