Simple attribute calculation

Hi guys,  I am a mendix beginner and I need to calculate an attribute. Currently I have an Object with PriceExlBTW and an object with BTW. I want to calculate the object PriceInclBtw. I have to do this using a microflow, so I want to use the change object microflow to make my calculation but whenever I use the change object microflow I cannot select the other attributes to make my calculation with.
asked
2 answers

Hi Bas,

You are on the right path.

After you select your object, click on New. Here you will specify which attribute of that object you want to change. Select the price with btw and calculate using the price without btw. I provided a screenshot for you. Best would be to use this microflow in an on change event on the price without btw field when creating the product. And setting the price with btw to not editable. Hope this helps!

answered

Hi Bas,

Also, I saw you had an enumeration for the btw percentage. You can use the enum with a decision to split and set that as a decimal, since you can't use the enumeration directly for your calculation. Then use the variable in the calculation. I added a screenshot for reference.

answered