how to create sigup page

I have one entity as referor which has attributes like name, email id, phone number, degree. I want to have a sign page where any person can sign up as a referor and that account should get linked with referor entity. Can anyone please help me out with the same how to implement?
asked
1 answers

Hi Harsh,

To implement a sign-up page in Mendix where a user can sign up as a referor and link their account with the referor entity, you can follow the following steps:

1. Create an Account entity with attributes such as email, password, and phone number. You can also add other attributes as per your requirements.

2. Create a microflow to handle the sign-up process. In the microflow, create an object of the Account entity and set the attributes of the object with the values entered by the user in the sign-up form.

3. Next, create an association between the Account entity and the Referor entity. This will enable you to link the referor entity with the account created by the user during the sign-up process.

4. In the microflow, retrieve the referor entity based on the referor's name or any other unique identifier.

5. Once you have retrieved the referor entity, set the association between the referor entity and the account entity created by the user.

6. Finally, commit the changes to the database.

7. Create a sign-up form in Mendix with fields for the attributes of the Account entity, such as email, password, and phone number. You can also add additional fields as per your requirements.

8. In the On-click event of the sign-up button, call the microflow created in step 2 to handle the sign-up process.

By following these steps, you can create a sign-up page in Mendix that links the user's account with the referor entity.

Let me know, if you face any issues,

Hope it helps!!

answered