Unable to Connect to Debugger

Hi All, I am trying to debug the Application running on PCF.  Could you please suggest how to resolve this error.     System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (415) Unsupported Media Type.    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerClient.DoHttpRequest(String url, SecureString password, String userAgent, String json, Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerClient.cs:line 194    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerClient.PerformRequest(DebuggerRequest request, Int32 timeout) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerClient.cs:line 160    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerClient.StartSession(IEnumerable`1 breakpoints) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerClient.cs:line 56    at Mendix.Modeler.Microflows.Debugger.DebuggerController.StartDebugging(String url, SecureString password, ConnectionMode mode) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Core\Microflows\Debugger\DebuggerController.cs:line 89    at Mendix.Modeler.Utility.BackgroundUtil.<>c__DisplayClass1_0`1.<Do>b__0(Object s, DoWorkEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Autobuild\workspace\AppStudio4.0-Build\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Utility\BackgroundUtil.cs:line 29    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)    
asked
2 answers

Hi VenkataPadmavathi Baire,

Please Shutdown the Application and re-run your application. Now error will not pop up. If you want to use Breakpoint please enable that breakpoint in microflow.

Why this issue? – when you are creating new microflow and the application is still running means you are not able to add the breakpoint. Because that microflow was not added to the deployment. Whenever you are adding new micro or nanoflow and you need to check with breakpoint means please shutdown the application & enable the breakpoint. I guess this will work now

I hope this one helps you :)

answered

Hi Mouli Dharan,  I am debugging the application with the changes already deployed in PCF server. This error is occurring while debugging the UAT application, which was working fine earlier.  I am able to debug the application in system environment. 

answered