Redirect issue on 9.24.1 version

Hi all!   After upgrading to 9.24.1 I'm facing an issue that after a session runs out, I'm unable to log in my app. It keeps re—directing between /index.html and /login.html and throws an error after a minute or so saying 'We couldn't sign you in. Please try again’.   Here it says that Mendix has changed the way it handles cookies in versions 9.20 and above. However, I am not using XSUAA module, therefore that solution doesn't help me.   Does anyone know how to solve this?
asked
3 answers

Hi all! The solution that worked for me was renaming the session cookie. After Mendix version 9.20 cookie was renamed to "XASSESSIONID”, before that there was a "Host_” prefix. You can just open your project in Eclipse IDE and using 'Search’ find where you use prefix "Host_” (unfortunately, I don't remember the full name). For me it was in LoginUser.java file. Then rename it to "XASSESSIONID”, save, build on Eclipse and run on Mendix.

Hope this helps!

answered

I had the same kind of issue when I upgraded our app from 9.18.4 to 9.24.1

I was able to resolve it by updating the libraries.

Here is the list of libraries used by default in mendix 9.24.1: 

oauth2-oidc-sdk-10.7.1

nimbus-jose-jwt-9.30.2

lang-tag-1.7

json-smart-2.4.10

jcip-annotations-1.0-1

content-type-2.2

commons-text-1.10.0

commons-lang3-3.12.0

asm-9.3

accessors-smart-2.4.9

I created a new project in mendix9.24.1, copy pasted those libraries in my real project , and removed old (duplicated) ones.

Hope that helps.

answered

Hey Elina,

Updating the SAML module to the latest version is what worked for me.

answered