Error calling Published Rest Service

Good morning,   I've build a new application '(Mx9) with a published REST Service 'ReceiveAfasData'. This is a service that is exactly the same as in my old Mx7 Application  as the project has been fully copied. Now the other party is trying to Post to this service but the repeatedly get this error message.   I do not understand this because the service is exactly the same, only the Mendix Version is different. Are the additional security requirements in Mx9 that I do not know of? Additional info: - If I call the new service (Mx9) in Postman, It works fine - If the other party calls the service I see nothing in the trace, so I think it is blocked before.   This is the error: { "errorCode": "2108", "message": "<html>\n\n<head>\n <title>403 Forbidden</title>\n</head>\n\n<body style=\"text-align:center\">\n <h1>403 Forbidden</h1>\n <h2>Why have I been blocked?</h2>\n <p>This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed\n triggered the security solution.</p>\n <h2>What can I do to resolve this?</h2>\n <p>You can contact the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing and when\n this page came up.</p>\n <p>If you are the site owner, you can contact Mendix Support.</p>\n</body>\n\n</html>
asked
0 answers